When I first became preganant, I - like most others - cluelessly took to the internet. I was both over and underwhelmed by the amount of information I found. Sure, there are many wonderful resources both medically and experiencially based, but what I couldn't find was a resourse that was authentic and uncensored. Where were the 'realsources'.
I had questions that were unanswered. Things that I wouldn't necessarily ask my friends and I coulnd't seem to find a central space online that addressed these issues. So, I started a YouTube Channel to attack these issues.
- Unplanned pregnancy
- Weight gain or loss - what is "right" - and battling belly-bulge guilt
- The annoying shit people will say / judge / make you feel
- Depression, anxiety and fears (from a non-clinical approach)
- Cravings, constipation and other fun bodily functions
- Endometriosis and infertility pre-pregnancy
- Fitness for moms and much more!
Check out the video to see what's to come. Comment with any suggestions or topics you'd like to see and please share experiences with other mommas!